- Approx 1.1 Lakh INR
As the name suggests, Brick Crushing Machine finds usage for crushing the broken bricks and converting them into powdered form so that it can be reused for producing the new bricks. This ensures the reduction in wastage of material. In comparison to other conventional sources, the mentioned machine does not require the much power for operations. Moreover, 2-3 workers are sufficient for handling the machine. The compact design of Brick Crushing Machine makes it an ideal choice to be used for areas with smaller space. It easily recycles the waste and free out the space that has been occupied by this waste.
- Power: - 3 Phase 7.5hp
- Capacity : - 500kg to 600kg Per hour
- RPM: - 1440rpm
- No. of Hammer : - 27 with high steel material
- Crushing chamber size: - 520mm x 420mm x 380mm with 12mm body Thickness.
- Size of hole in crusher plate:- 12mm or as per your size
- Mounting type: - MS plate with Rubber pad and provision for bolting
- Hopper Input size: - 300mm x 230mm
702, GIDC Nagor Road, Bhuj, Gujarat, 370001, India